EU settled status drop-in clinics now open for business
Five drop-in clinics will be taking place across the borough for EU citizens considering applying for settled or pre-settled status and for businesses that may need some practical advice on preparing for Brexit.
The drop-in clinic dates and locations are:
• Wednesday 23 October, 5.30-7.30pm – Ealing Town Hall, New Broadway, Ealing W52BY
• Monday 28 October, 2-4 pm – Northolt Leisure Centre, Eastcote Lane North, Northolt UB5 4AB
• Tuesday 29 October, 10 am-12noon – Greenford Hall, Ruislip Road, Greenford UB6 9QN
• Wednesday 6 November, 2-4 pm – Everyone Active Acton Centre, 44 High Street, Acton W3 6NE
• Thursday 7 November, 6.30-8.30 pm – Dominion Centre, 112 The Green, Southall UB2 4BQ.
For more information on EU settled and pre-settled status and where advice can be obtained visit www.ealing.gov.uk/EUSS
For businesses looking for advice in advance of Brexit visit www.ealing.gov.uk/businesseu